Beautiful Curls.

Curly hair is the most beautiful sight I can think of on another person. I especially like the hairstyles in particular of African American women although I am generalizing seem to take great pride in their appearance and having good hair is at the forefront of that. Jumbo Senegalese braids are one of my favourite hairstyles and although it is quite rare to see a lady with this type of style in my hometown of Perth there's a growing population of newly migrated citizens from East Africa and Western Africa who are getting their hair done in specialty African hairdressers, so it is a beautiful to see the growing diversity and beauty of such styles and haircuts starting to emerge. African American hair has so many different ways of styling depending on what style you may have. I'm very fond of micro braids cut into a bob length just above the shoulders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long hair vs Short hair.

Long hair to stacked bob.

Short and curly cuts from 80's and 90's.